✣ LnL Square in Second Life ✣
LnL Square is a group.
LnL Square is a store in Second Life with four collections
-- Main Collection, Gothic Collection, Kimono Collection and Tshirts Collection, plus accessories.
LnL styles go from Gothic, Biker, Sci-fi, Fantasy, Medieval, Oriental, Steampunk, Vampire to Celtic.
LnL Square hosts weekly discussions and inworld parties.
LnL Square is owned by Lizzie Gudkov and London Junkers.

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Medieval Fantasy Fair II - Did you know...?

... that there's a Hit The Target game at the Medieval Fantasy Fair carnival area? Take a victim... I mean, a friend with you, ask him/her to sit on the plank in the barrel. Then, go ahead and hit the target! I took a few extra baths, I must admit! London said it was his first time playing this game, but I'm not so sure of that myself! LOL Tomorrow is the last day of the Fair, so come on over and enjoy it before it's gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment